I am what I would describe a ‘homebird’, there are so may things I love about being at home, but below are some of my favourite things:
- Crisp, fresh bed linen on my bed (which I call my cloud)
- Cuddles with my poppets on weekend mornings when we don’t have to be anywhere early (rare)!
- The view from my kitchen window whilst washing dishes – shown in my featured image
- Getting home in the dark evenings, and lighting all my candles so that there is a soft glow, and a waft of vanilla scent throughout the house
- Fairy lights lit in large Glass vases – everywhere! I love sparkly lights and have just bought more from the white company to drape round my mirror (and not just for Christmas, they stay out all year round)
- Cuddling up on the sofa with soft throws and cushions a good film or TV programme and my favourite people around me
- A Sunday roast with all my family present and a chilled bottle of white wine
- Al fresco lunch or dinner in the sunshine with a glass of Rose or bubbles – when the sun is out and warm enough we make it happen!
- A bubble bath with Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Bath Oil – it smells divine!
What does home mean to you? What are your favourite things? I would love to hear.